Simple Business Finance from Quick Capital
Quick Capital provide a business cash advance to businesses taking card payments through their merchant account, providing a simple and easy way of raising finance to grow your business.
It’s different to other kinds of business finance; there’s no APR, hidden fees or fixed repayments.
Instead, one simple cost is agreed upfront and your repayments are linked to your credit and debit card turnover.
- It’s quick – funds can be with you in 72 hours
- The application is easy and takes minutes over the phone
- Repayments are flexible – you only pay when you earn
- Topping up is easy – 70% of customers go on to renew their facility
How it works…
- A business cash advance is a cash injection of between £500 and £300,000.
- You can typically receive up to the equivalent of one month’s card sales (so if you take £10k per month on cards, your maximum cash advance would be £10,000).
- Unlike a small business loan, you don’t need to prepare a business plan or provide security to access business funding.
- Your repayments will rise and fall in line with your card turnover, meaning you don’t have to struggle to find a fixed monthly repayment.
For further information and no obligation discussion please click on the red button below, complete the brief form and we’ll contact you.
Quick Capital provides flexible funding for businesses taking card payments. Our business finance solution is not a consumer loan.